General Health and Safety Protocols
Medical Kit. A complete medical kit will be available at Hotel’s Front office
Medical Assistance: Our Hotel has established a partnership with Central Cleaning of Athens (Research and Treatment
Medical Center) regarding proper staff training and possible respond to Covid-19 case.
Physical Distancing. Guests will be advised through Floor signage for physical distancing at least 1.5m away from other groups of people, while standing at reception, using elevators or circulating around the property.
Digital information (QR code) is provided to visitors with the Health Protocols.
Dispenser with hand sanitizers (up to 70% alcohol) are placed in key places for guests.
Sanitizing: Use of Certified Sanitizing Products of IKOCHIMIKI Company.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Measures
– Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will increase in all public and employees’ spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces- Use of Certified Cleaning and Sanitizing Products (IKOCHIMIKI)
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room is carried out with top cleaning and disinfectant products (use of nebulizer and steam cleaner)
– Health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear and handle face masks, hand washing, distancing and usage of sanitizer dispenses.
– Key card will be provided by front office. All key cards will be sanitized and placed within the key card folder.
– Housekeeping trolleys will be sanitized after each shift.
– Air Conditioning Cleaning, according to NPHO protocols with NCH sanitizing products
– Linen/Laundry: All bed linen and towels will be changed upon guests’ requirements and washed at a high temperature in accordance with NPHO guidelines.
-Check out time: 11h00 / Check in time: 15h00 in order to secure in-between timing for deep cleaning.
-Credit card as a payment method instead of cash will be reinforced.
-No more than 3 guests will be permitted per elevator.
-Guest will be asked upon check in if daily housekeeping will be needed.
-Fully stocked Mini Bars will be suspended. Guest will have the option to request a stocked mini bar upon check in.
-All guest printed directory information such as hotel facilities, in room dining, city experiences, concierge services will be removed from every room.
-Available in stock travel size hand sanitizers, masks, gloves to guests in case of demand.
Food & Beverage
– Installation of high-quality acrylic glass panel at the Buffet breakfast to prevent food contamination.
-Tables and lounges to be utilized with appropriate physical distancing between each family or traveling party as advised by local authorities.
-Reduced bar stools as well, to provide appropriate physical distancing.
– All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. A more detailed training will be conducted to front line teams having frequent guest contact such as Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Front Office, Maintenance and Security.
Training the staff for recognition and management of Covid-19 case based on health protocols.
-All employees, will be provided a mask. Front line teams are required to wear that mask while on duty. Gloves will be provided to Housekeeping, Front Office, Food & Beverage teams.
Permanent cooperation with a doctor for the provision of health services.
-Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.